Saturday, July 18, 2009

Damm the F*P Website

I was trying to buy Fred Perry polo T from its UK website. Then after i selected the polo ts i wanted, it alerted me that there was no available size for the ones i wanted. So sian! Got $ also dont want to earn. I think the stocks runs out very quickly due to the low prices.

Now i have to start thinking of alternatives to get the polo t. Chatted with Fabian about the alternatives i can get, then he divulged that his amount of monthly pocket money.his dad gives him a freaking $800 per month. I was like " Bloody Hell!". I told him if i got that kind of money every month, i could have gone Japan yearly for shopping trips. I think cant get from Ann Siang. Its damm expensive. Fred Perry polo costs $200+ a pc over there but Fabian says its of good quality and design. If i get directly from the website, it will cost only around $120 due to the fallen exchange rate of the Britain pound. Hm i think its a sign that implies if I dont have such a big head, dont wear such a big hat.

No comments: