Friday, April 17, 2009

Boiling Point

I think today i almost lost my temper at that person. I thought after the Charleston incident was over , something like this wont happen again. I think that person enjoys making his/her friends as a butt of the joke in front of so many people . Waste a bit of my revision time talking to a friend about this person. Was thinking should i tell the rest of my friends about the real character of this person? What if no one will believe me? I am afraid that instead of warning my friends, i mess up the whole thing and make myself appear to be the person saying all the bad things. What should i do? Haiz.

2 comments:

On Eagle's Wings said...

Well I'd say if that person is making a fool out of him/herself in front of so many others, others will be able to see it. You don't need to worry about it too much.

Time and situations will reveal the true characteristics of a man. Things like these may take years to surface, but they will eventually. No point risking being labeled as a 'bad-mouther'. Just be wary on your own and chill.

Have a great revision period! Nail those papers!

Kang said...

Hm yup. Some of my friends also advise me not to think about it. My anger has subsided now. I think i just let the matter rest bah.