Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nike Human Race 2009

The Nike Human Race this year was quite a fun experience, despite the fact that I wasnt feeling well before the race. I almost dropped out of the race if not for the fact that i was one who initiate the run and get those people i know who jogs frequently to participant. Although i did not hit my expected timing of 50 mins for the 10 km, I really enjoy participating in this race. 10 km is not really much of a long distance, and it doesnt requires one to train sufficiently for it.

The timing for the flag off was around 7:10am , which allows us to take public transport to the starting line instead of the routine way of hailing a cab to reach our destination. Personally i feel that such cab fares could have been better spent on a hearty breakfast after the race. I think i will participate in the next year's one and try to strive for the expected timing again.


"People Mountain , People Sea"

Desmond trying to be the odd one out by running in his Stanchart Attire
The Finisher Band

No comments: