Hm if given a choice, which one will you all choose?
Girl A
- Grade 8 from your point of view
- friendly, hardworking
- speaks good english
- great local dress sense
- reacts quite normally towards you
- SINGLE
- Singaporean
- lots of guys going after her
- have to depend on yourself if you are interested in her
- you have an upcoming date with her
- has good impression of you
Girl B
- Grade 7.5 from your point of view
- very friendly, hardworking
- great dress sense as well but sometimes dress weirdly
- responsive to you
- english is not very good
- SINGLE
- Not Singaporean
- lots of guys going after her
- you have assistance from friends if you are interested in her
- you have an upcoming date with her
- has normal impression of you
assuming other things else are constant. If possible ,post your answers under the comments sections.
Btw, the IME lecturer is sucky. I think i am going for the part time lecture starting from next week. That lecturer keep talking in circles and left us wondering what the hell he is teaching.
Shaun and Des, please dont take anymore planes in USA. Maybe can switch to buses or trains. 2 Crashes within a span of a month is not a joke. This shows how "good" their aviation industry is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hahaha! That's so nice of you! Don't worry man. I'll leopard crawl to NY and Washington this summer. That's why spring break I practice leopard crawl to nearer Atlanta first for practice. You know who I would go for. The one that might not have the highest grade but the one you personally feel best and at ease with. And I do have exotic taste so I can't comment on grades. Haha. Take care bro!
Hm i forgot the distance is too far from your side to take a bus or train. Haha. Anyway better be careful when taking the plane. Hm , will heed your advice. Even though grade is impt, but its not everything to me.
well don't let my mum see this butt i am driving another road trip this comming spring break.
haha des i pity the passengers.
Yeah. I'm sure you will make the right choice. Don't worry too much and take it easy. Just be yourself and you'll be able to see who actually likes you for who you are and not what the other person wants you to be. That is really important. Of course its equally important that you do the same from your side too! I miss you guys back in Spore!
hm haha i miss the good old projects and revision days with you all too shaun .
Post a Comment