Saturday, August 22, 2009

Teadot



After a few postpones , we finally get to try out Teadot. I chanced upon this place while reading a food blog on it. The blogger was raving about how good the place was. So being curious, I suggested this place to hang out and try the teas and cakes over there to judge whether they are really up to the mark. As it was a weekday afternoon, they had a special promotion where the cakes are at 50% off if you order a tea from them. So being hungry Singaporeans, we went on the order the cakes even though we had a huge bowl of noodles each before patronising this place.


My drink: Lavender Wildeness
I think it was not so bad but i would prefer the apricot madness if it was available then.


Shaun's strawberry cheesecake




My macadamia chocolate cake. I think it was worth the money and delicious.




Desmond, as usual, playing safe with his choice of normal cheesecake.


Shaun and Desmond with their choice drink: Little Red Fuji

Desmond and i were cajoling Shaun to choose a weird drink(I forgot the name) but end up he decide that apples are healthier additions to his drink. I think it would have been more fun if Vivian had joined us if not for her work. Overall the experience at Teadot was quite good as the cafe was quite empty when we went in but stuffs on the menu were abit pricey with the Teas going for around $5-7 each. However, the cakes were a steal at half price though.

No comments: