Sunday, June 21, 2009

Man Utd

I guess every Man Utd fan is worried about how it is going to cope with its superstar, Ronaldo leaving the club. Personally i feel this guy still has some good years left in him and he hasnt peaked yet. Even though i feel that his absence will make some sort of impact on the club so eventually it is for the future of the team if he is going to sulk and be a nuisance to the rest and he might as well be getting ready for Real Madrid. The previous occasions that i was worried for Man Utd was when Beckham left in 2003 as well as Van Nistelrooy subsequently.But after that the club continued to win the EPL after these guys left. This shows that there is still some talent left within the club.Lets hope that Man Utd get the league cup next season as well even though Liverpool might be a strong contender.

Sidetrack a bit, i was talking to a friend last week about this person going around telling everyone that i was angry because of some photos taken with the girl i was chasing. I guess this person really dont know me well enough to say such things. I think if the story was to be told one year earlier, maybe my friends or even I would have believe or admit what the person had said. But after what i have been through, i think I dont really care about such stuff. I dont think i am done with him. I am a vengeful person for your info. If you treat me well, i will remember it for life. Similarly, if you try to be funny with me, i will get back at you at my own timing.Anyway, my advice to this person is, please dont assume that you know me very well, because in the end, you might be wrong. I am not pathetic to the point of putting myself in every situation possible to be in the centre of every group photo.if you are outstanding, people will notice you. There is no need for all these bullshits or jostling. I believe that it is not always about me, and also feel that its shouldnt be all about you either. If people want me to be in a picture, i will be glad to be in it. If not, just tell me straight so that i can move out of the way. I am not that thick-skinned to be somewhere when people dont want me to be. Anyway even though that person might say looks are subjective, i think to me, you are ugly, both inside and outside.

2 comments:

On Eagle's Wings said...

Hmmm. I hope its the start of the demise of Man U. Every year Man U win the EPL is boring.

Anyway take it easy on the other aspect bro. Wait and see before doing anything rash. Concentrate on other more important things first. The true colours of one will always be revealed after time and after trials. Both good and bad. Not to worry.

Take good care man.

Kang said...

Haha. I think its time for Liverpool to win next season. They have got a good squad now.

With regards to doing anything rash, i guess if i really want to hit him, i would have done it already. One of my friends was kind enough to give me some advice on not to do that some time back. Didnt really want to comment on that incident. I think its the stressful nature of my current job that gets me whining about it.