Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jovial

Went shopping at Orchard Rd today. I think i always need to have some time for myself once in a month to so call "recharge myself". Shopping and exercising are my ways of relieving stress and get away from the mundane daily chores. Intially i wanted to get a replacement bottle for my CK summer but when i spoke to the salesgirl at SaSa, she told me that it was limited edition and they do not have any stocks anymore. I was quite disappointed as i really like the scent of this bottle. In the end, i bought a CKin2U as reccomended by the salegirl as it has a similar scent to the previous bottle. Saw Kaixin and Shujian separately around Scotts road (haha ironic right?)





After that , caught Wolverine at PS also. A must - watch movie. I think Hugh Jackman gives a rugged-feel and he looks good even when he was messed-up. And up next on my movie list is Angels and Demons. Hope it is as good as the book.

4 comments:

EuNiCe said...

don't watch angels and demons..its veri boring..even my fren who read the book oso said it is nt as gd as the book..

Kang said...

Hm haha your advice came too late. I just came back from cathay. Actually not so bad lah. At least can get to see what is inside the Vatican city. the book is better coz i read 1/3 of it before watching the movie.

On Eagle's Wings said...

I used up 2 bottles of CK summers already. Your's is the 3rd generation CK summer. Its always limited in edition. But so far I love CK summers and its the only thing I ever put on. So when you see them next time you gotta grab them...

Kang said...

Yup Shaun. Waiting for this years version. I think they usually will advertise on tv when it is out.